MANDARIN LANGUAGE IS A "MUST" REQUIREMENT (oral and written )
The ideal candidate will own the entire production process. They will strategise with other internal teams to ensure operational excellence. The candidate will also run quality assessment to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage and evaluate entire production process
- Contribute to production planning and budgeting
- Lead and monitor quality assessments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain a safe production environment
- Coordinate with key internal and external production stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of production experience
- Strong organisational and managerial skills
If interested, please send your detailed resume and cover letter to: Roberto Guerra, CEO, Asia Pacific | Member of the Board, IM GROUP
For more information on our organisation, please visit: inkmaker.com and im-group.com
IM GROUP is an equal-opportunities employer.