SAP Application Specialist, Greater Kuala Lumpur
The offered position is within the IM GROUP global organisation and in particular in the software team. The mission of the team is to provide and maintain software solutions for all the companies in the group : from document managemant system to SAP, design and technical (engineering) software, planning and control tools and, in general, every solution which can leverage technology to improve efficiency, data quality and collaboration.
The activities involved in the offered position include:
- Support to Internal SAP users in daily activities
- Development / customisation of SAP ERP and SAP-Fiori based applications
- Involvement in all SAP customisation and upgrade projects, including interaction with external consultants
- Generation of reports and support in the analysis of the business data, also using external tools.
In addition, the candidate will be supporting the rest of the Enterprise Applications Section in developing and maintaining internal applications and databases not directly related to SAP.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Science, or equivalent
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Basic knowledge of one of more of the following SAP S/4 Hana modules: FI-CO, MM, PS, SD and their related business processes
- Experience in a company as SAP specialist
- Experience wiht SAP Fiori development and ABAP
- Familiar with business economics and concept of analytical financial accounting
- Data oriented mindset and familiar with business intelligence concepts
- Experience in interfacing SAP with enterprise systems
- Experience with SAP Business Objects (BO)
- Experience on data extraction, data analytics and reporting
- Experience with databases and SQL languages
If interested, please send your detailed resume and cover letter to:
Roberto GUerra, CEO, Asia Pacific | Member of the Board, IM GROUP firstname.lastname@example.org and
For more information on our organisation, please visit: inkmaker.com and im-group.com
IM GROUP is an equal-opportunities employer.